"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Monday, October 17, 2011

Nursing Student Anthem

Nursing Students are in PJs tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And you might even lose your mind
Studying all the time

Nursing Students are in clinical tonight
Everybody trying to give meds on time
And you could even give Digibind
Gonna be charting all the time

Everyday I'm studyin'
Studyin', studyin' 

...So as I was studying today, I automatically started rewriting the words to the Party Rock Anthem in my head.  It's sad, but true.  Everyday I am studying (or at least it feels that way) hahaha.  

I know it's been a while since we've blogged, but I promise we will make it up to you in our next post.  Which will come very soon! : ]  
 
Farewell for now wonderful blog readers! 

ps- you might find a youtube rendition of this 
Nursing Student Anthem in the near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment