"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'd rather be...

So while we were about to lose our minds in a very non-interesting lecture, we decided to make a list of things we would rather be doing.  Enjoy:

I'd rather be:
at the beach laying in the sun
riding the biggest roller coaster
snuggled by the fire...drinking yummy coffee/tea :] 
SKYDIVING
taking a hot bubble bath
eating some sushi
in Haiti 
visiting Florida Hospital for Children & then Disney World
at CC's 
shooting a gun
playing Yahtzee
gator huntin'
writing my paper
finding a journal article...and writing a summary
driving home
eating rocks
singing "Whole Enchilada" ...while wearing sombreros and Mexican staches 
giving a bed bath
sitting through skills lab 
looking a a pressure ulcer...stage 4 (BARF)
talking to Brenda..if she answers
cutting the grass...with scissors
standing in a blizzard in shorts...next to a polar bear...that's hungry
walking in the Sahara Desert barefoot with no hat or sunscreen
drinking burnt coffee with no creamer (GROSS)
swimming with sharks
[..lastly, our favorite] 
bear-hugging a cactus...naked 

...well we better pay attention in this brain dissolving cardiac lecture!
Have a good day lovely blog readers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment