"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Thursday, March 15, 2012

today

Today I comforted my patient and held her hand.  Today I was able to minister to my patient.  I was able to use these gifts God has given me to glorify Him.  Today He taught me how to care for patients as if I were caring for Him.  And why wouldn't I give my Savior the very best care?  Today I wondered "what if I had cared for every patient as if they were Jesus?"  The patients I have the privilege of caring for are His children.  They are made in His image.  He has entrusted their care into my hands, not through my ability, but Him working through me.  Today, I have realized the significance in my call to nursing.  Today I have been encouraged and challenged to care for every patient as if they were Jesus.  
-Aimee-   

No comments:

Post a Comment