"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Monday, February 14, 2011

A Day of Love - A Day of Learning

                                      Hey guys! Kelly here!
Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day - either time spent with someone special to you or doing something you love. It was absolutely gorgeous outside - that little groundhog wasn't kidding when he said Spring would be coming soon!
We had our first psych test today. Seriously so much time spent reading and comprehending the material - and I felt as though I had a pretty solid grip on it. The test however didn't allow for you to demonstrate how well you really understood the material, which left me feeling pretty discouraged. But after thinking on it, I came to the sweet realization that learning can be so much more than a grade earned. One day at time, that's all we can do!

P.S. - little nugget of goodness:
Mark 2:9-12
"Which is easier: to say to this paralyzed man, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk’?  But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the man,  “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this!”

No comments:

Post a Comment