"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Monday, February 14, 2011

dear nursing school, thanks for being my valentine..

Heyy y'all! It's Aimee-
What a day it has been! From becoming a human pin cushion while practicing IVs to taking a brain cell killer psych test; it's definitely been a day full of ups and downs.  Don't you just hate it when you study your life away for one test, hoping all your hard work will pay off- only to realize that everything you knew was not on the test.  But, it's all said and done and the only place to go from here is forward -one day closer to summer!!  On the upside of things, what a beautiful day God gave us full of sunshine and warmth :)  Looking forward to a wonderful day of clinical tomorrow! It's definitely one of my most favorite parts of nursing school.  I love the simple joy of being able to care for someone else-having an opportunity to make someones day a little brighter even by just a smile.  Even through all the craziness of today, I find my hope and joy in knowing that the only way I made it through the day was through Christ alone.  I mean, nobody said nursing school would be easy, right?  Often I find that it's the challenges along the way that molds me into becoming a better person/future nurse.         
Something to smile about: "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9   -we are strongest when we are weakest.  But it's in our weakness that we find our strength in God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment