"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday night dates

Well readers, it's just another typical Friday night.  I'm spending time with Ball & Bindler and Wong.  Can I just say that these guys are lousy dates!  Sheesh!  They don't even know how to buy my PJs .... dates these days...  hahaa  :]  anywho, enough about my non-existent social life

This week hasn't been much of an exciting one.  Just the mundane seemingly endless commutes, late nights spent studying,  5am wake up calls for clinical, and just your typical nursing school frustrations in between.  
This weekend will be spent with our noses in the books, studying for our next peds exam.  

Hopefully soon we will update you on life (or lack there of)! 

Have a happy weekend faithful blog readers! 
-Aimee, Ball &Bindler, and Wong-  
:]
  

No comments:

Post a Comment