"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Friday, April 1, 2011

grade A eggs

So readers, do you wanna know a secret?! Apparently there is more to "grade A eggs" than just the name.  Every morning of a test that I eat eggs (3 scrambled to be exact), I end up making an "A" on the exam! <knock on wood!!! -again not superstitious, just a nursing student>  Not really sure what the whole "grade A eggs" really means, but I've found a more personal definition for it! :] 

So far this weekend, I've managed to be pretty non-productive.  But after such a crazy week it's hard to do anything that requires the use of even one brain cell.  This past week was a bit of a killer!  It was back to waking up at 4:45 and 2 full very trying days of Med/Surg clinical.  But the good news is that it's over and now we are moving on! Yes, moving on to the last of 4 weeks -minus spring break and finals week-! I can hardly contain my excitement about this!! 

Exciting part of the day: Getting my FUGE staffer packet in mail today! -FUGE is a Christian camp that I will be working all summer long!  I'm so excited about being able to show God's love to countless teenagers and to have the opportunity to make an impact in their lives!  It should definitely be a memorable summer! -and yes, I will be blogging about my experiences all summer on my personal blog page!- 55 more days until I leave for FUGE!!! :]
 
personal blog site:   http://brokenandbeautifulhearts.blogspot.com/
 
 -this would be a picture of the yummy crawfish I ate today-
-just another reason why I love spring-

Oh and tomorrow is the day of the heart walk! YAY!! 
Well, better go get some sleep so I can be ready for a hopefully productive day! :] 
Good night fellow blog friends! 
-Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment