"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Thursday, March 31, 2011

a weekend for the books :]

Thursday has arrived, which is actually Friday for us! what a GREAT day, and week!


 lets see what happened this week:
- started clinicals at St. Tammany Parish hospital
- successfully shaved my 89 year old patients face! even his wife said he looked handsome!
- completed 2nd gero test - very glad that is over!
- Paul proposed, and I said YES!


I am so thankful/ excited/ blessed to be engaged to him. I pray that God will continue to be honored by our relationship and that we will be more for His kingdom as a couple. He is such an encouragement to me in so many ways, and I cannot wait to do life with him!

Aimee and I along with our moms are doing the St. Tammany Heart Walk this Saturday out at Fountainblue State Park. We are super excited about it! Shout out to Shannon Martin for doing such a great job organizing and recruiting everyone! love you roomie!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! : ]

James 3:13-18 - wisdom from above

No comments:

Post a Comment