"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Monday, March 21, 2011


"Now all glory to God, who is able, though His mighty power at work within us, 
to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." -Ephesians 3:20 
  
-I read this verse this morning and was reminded that we are never alone in the tasks that lie ahead of us.  Days like today can seem impossible, but when it's all said and done, I know the only way I survived was through Christ alone.  I was reminded that my success today did not come from me - I mean I studied and prepared for the exam- but ultimately, it was through God that I was able to be successful.  Sometimes it's so easy to take credit for our successes, and so easy to forget about the One who made them possible.-    
Hope you all have had a beautiful day!  :]

-Aimee 

No comments:

Post a Comment