"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." Psalm 16:8



Thursday, March 24, 2011

... unlucky pencil, may you RIP in the now unlucky trash can ...

Hi friends! Well, we've survived another week of the "3rd semester of doom".  I cannot believe that we are on the last leg of this crazy semester, but I'm thankful to see it go so quickly! We had another brain-cell killer of a test today, but we are in belief that our unlucky pencil was at fault.  So needless to say we quickly disposed of that pencil as soon as we got done with the test.  -no we aren't superstitious, just ordinary nursing students :]  Yesterday was our last day of psych clinical; what a sad day it was.  However playing BINGO with the patients made my day!  I can definitely say that psych clinical was a perspective-changing experience, and one that I will never forget!  
Now that our test is over-
... moving on to BIGGER and better things ...
-yes, my weekend will consist of reading this ginormous book!!

Something to smile about:  
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23

Hope y'all have a great weekend! 
-Aimee :]




No comments:

Post a Comment